As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ONENESS 369 #ad
ONENESS 369 2 Pack Anode Rod for RV Water Heater Suburban Dometic Replacement Part 232767 with Teflon, Size 9.25 in x 3/4 in NPT, Magnesium with 1 Year Warranty #adONENESS 369 #ad
- Extend the life of your rv: replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fails can slow down corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of the water heater. Compatible with all suburban rv water heater d, de, del, dem models.
What's in the box: 2 pack anode rod for hot water heater, teflon, our worry-free 12-month warranty card and friendly customer service. High quality and safe material: pure high-quality magnesium anode rod made from top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy which is non-toxic and entirely safe for the human body! A magnesium water heater anode rod protects your tank better and lasts longer than aluminum/zinc rods.
Not compatible with Atwood Water Heater.
Select 4. 5-inch in the option size for Atwood Water Heater. 100% satisfaction or your money back!: our high premium Magnesium RV Anode Rod products are built to last with oem quality and back by 1 Year Limited Warranty One-to-One Replacement Cover. Replacement part suburban 232767. Size 9 ¼’’ length and ¾’’ npt thread; uses a 1-1/16’’ socket order our dual hex wrench socket bundle for extra saving! .
|Brand||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Manufacturer||ONENESS 369 #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.|
2. Camco #ad
3/4-Inch OD x 42-Inch, Camco Aluminum Anode Rod-Extends The Life of Your Water Heater Tank by Absorbing Corrosion Causing Particles-11582 #adCamco #ad
- Thread size: ¾-inch – 14NPT threads. Size: 3/4-inch od x 42-inch. Sacrificial rod: anode rod extends the life of your water heater tank; water corrodes the rod rather than your steel tank.
Length: 42-inch overall length. Anode type: ¾-inch OD aluminum anode. Construction: Plated Hex Bushing.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
3. ARL Outdoors #ad
RV Water Heater Anode Rod #adARL Outdoors #ad
- Extends the life of your water heater by corroding itself so your water heater tank doesn't. Prolongs & saves water heater Tank Life & Helps Eliminate Harmful Contaminants.
Measures 9 ¼’’ long and has ¾’’ npt thread, Uses a 1 1/16’’ socket. High quality magnesium Protects better and lasts longer than Aluminum Anodes. Replacement for suburban & Mor-flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
|Brand||ARL Outdoors #ad|
|Manufacturer||ARL Outdoors #ad|
4. Skoutag #ad
Replacement Part for Suburban Water Heater 232767, 2 Pack RV Water Heater Anode Rod, 9.25" L x 3/4" NPT #adSkoutag #ad
- Corrosion protection: Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Not compatible with 1/2" thread or 4. 5-inch Length Rod. Note: if the anode rod is mostly consumed, replace it with a new one.
High quality: magnesium anode rod made of top-quality magnesium AZ63-alloy. Size and material type: magnesium anode rod, 9. 25" long, ¾" threads, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket. Compatible: compatible with all models Suburban RV Water Heater. Replacement part for Suburban 232767.
|Part Number||Rod 02|
5. Eau #ad
Long Lasting Tank Corrosion Protection, 9.25''Long & 3/4'' Thread, Rv Heater Anode Rod 2 Pack Eau Aluminum/Zinc Rv Hot Water Tank Anode Rod Suburban and Morflo #adEau #ad
- Smith, state, kenmore, rheem, reliance, richmond, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. Pack of 2: unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod should be removed from the water heater’s tank annually for inspection and replaced when more than 6” of core wire is exposed at either end of the rod.
The rv aluminum/zinc anode rod fits for almost all water heaters including; A. O. Rv water heater anode rod exclusive suburban anode rod absorbs the corrosive action accused by hot water and prolongs.
Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? Aluminum Zinc Alloy sacrificial anode rod made of high-quality Aluminum Zinc Alloy that is key element for permanently eliminate rotten egg smell from water tank.
Always keep a spare in your RV. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, then crack, the water heater begins to rust, fail and leak. The life of your water heater tank. The rv anode rod’s size and material type: aluminum/zinc anode rod, 9. 25" long, ¾" threads, uses a 1-1/16’’ socket.
6. jixsloft #ad
Mor-Flo, 9.25"L x 3/4" NPT Aluminum Water Heaters Anode Rod for Suburban, RV Water Heater Tank Rinser & RV Water Heater Anode Rod with Hex Wrench Socket Removal Tool, Flush Wand Extends RV Tank Life #adjixsloft #ad
- Anode rod for rv water heater: rv water heater anode rod are 9-1/4" long with 3/4" npt connections and fit most suburban RV water heaters. Powerful cleaning: this rv water heater flush wand is a must-have tool for cleaning rv water heater tanks. The rv water heater anode rods top are screw-in construction and can be installed in just a few minutes.
The curved stainless steel tip is perfect for reaching into the tank and flushing. The adjustable nozzle pattern delivers a powerful jet of water and a large spray to clean all dead spots in the tank. The rv tank cleaner wand quickly removes sediment and scale from the bottom of your RV water heater, 1 Teflon tape, providing peace of mind for your water heater and for your water environment.
Note: be sure to turn off your water heater before you are ready to clean the water tank! Multi-functional flusher: the rv water tank cleaning wand comes with 1/2 inch quick connect adapter and 3/4 inch garden hose adapter, detachable nozzle can form 3 modes of use, clean the air conditioner and so on.
Set of rv water heater flushers: you will receive 1 rv water heater flush wand, 2 anode rods, 1 hex sleeve and 1 leak-proof O-ring. Replacing your rv hot water heater anode rods regularly each year helps prevent you from spending a lot of money replacing your RV water heater. The water heater flush wand keeps the rv water heater in tip-top shape, effectively providing you with hot water anywhere you travel! Do it yourself: the included double hex wrench socket helps you easily remove and install all anode rods 3/4" NPT. 35cm/13.
|Model||RV Water Heater Anode Rod|
7. Corro-Protec #ad
Eliminate Hot Water Sulfur Smell & Fits on All Suburban Tanks, 20-Year Warranty Titanium Powered Anode, Permanently Stops Corrosion to Extend Life Expectancy of Water Heater, Corro-Protec RV Anode Rod #adCorro-Protec #ad
- Permanent corrosion protection – designed to replace your rv water heater’s hex head anode rod, it helps defend against any level of water hardness. Cost-effective, non-traditional, time-saving & peace of mind- this powered, anode rod will last more than 2 decades.
Install it and forget it. Fits on all suburban & ¾” thread rv water heater - We’ve included an easy-to-follow paper and step-by-step online PDF instructions to make installing your anode rod much easier.
Moreover, it reduces sediment accumulation. Your rv water heater will be protected against corrosion once and for all.
20-year warranty & quality – manufactured in canada, our rv hot water heater anode rod not only extends the life of your tank but is backed by the best warranty on the market. Say goodbye to odors – eliminate your rv water heater odor problem by removing the rotten egg smell caused by hydrogen sulfide with our advanced powered anode rod.
8. Suburban #ad
Suburban 232767 Water Heater Anode Rod #adSuburban #ad
- For use in RV water heaters. Extends water heater tank life. Magnesium anode rod. Anode rods should be replaced regularly, keep a spare in your RV. Absorbs the corrosive action caused by hot water.
9. Eleventree #ad
Eleventree 3 Pack RV Water Heaters Magnesium Anode Rod, Anode rods for rv Water Heater,Extends The Life of Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heaters Tank-Magnesium #adEleventree #ad
- Always keep a spare in your RV. 3pack anode rods corrosion protection: provide a continuous source of hot water protection for your RV by attracting corrosive elements in the water. Best quality: eleventree anodes rod made using high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts, this suburban heater anode rod lasts longer and provides better performance.
Unscrew the anode rod to drain the tank. For suburban water heaters: this water heater tank corrosion prevention rod is 9. 25’’ long and 3/4’’ npt thread making it compatible with most RV Suburban and Mor-Flo 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
If the rod is mostly eaten away, replace with a new one. Prolong water heater life: the anode rod is a crucial part of every water heating system that helps prolong the lifespan of the Water Heater and enhances performance to provide reliable long-lasting use. Ensuring your RV water heater provides lasting use. It’s easy to install and replace and provides reliable use.
10. Camco #ad
Silver, Camco Aluminum Anode Rod- Extends the Life of Water Heaters by Attracting Corrosive Elements, Tank Corrosion Protection 11563 #adCamco #ad
- 5/8"diameter x 9. 5" long. Aluminum anode rod. Provides corrosion protection. 3/4" npt fits suburban/Mor-Flo water heaters. Extends the life of a water heater by attracting corrosive elements in the water.
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects|