As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. First Aid #ad
Triple Antibiotic Ointment .5gr Packets Box of 144 #adFirst Aid #ad
- Apply 1 - 2 times daily for optimum results. Aids in healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Contains bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B to help prevent infection.
2. Medique #ad
144 Per Box, Medique Products 22335 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram #adMedique #ad
- Tamper-evident sealed packets. Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 Units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
3. Globe #ad
Globe Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9gr Packets Box of 144 Essential Triple Antibiotic First-Aid Supplies for Home and on The Go| 24 Hour Infection Prevention | Made in USA #adGlobe #ad
- Convenient travel packs: 144 packets per box. Trifecta pharmaceuticals usa, who manufacturers the Globe Brand has a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all its products. Keep globes triple antibiotic Ointment 09 g packets in your medicine closet, kitchen drawer, camping bag, car, kid's backpack, purse, and even your travel carryon luggage.
The convenience of the packet size can go with you anywhere. Proudly made in the USA. 100% infection protection!! first aid kit: globe triple action antibiotic ointment is a must have product in your first aid kit.
It provides 24-hour protection against infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns. Its a skin care treatment for minor cuts, and burns. Frist class first aid treatment for Minor Cuts, scrapes, Scars, Eczema, Scraps, and Burns.
Quality: manufactured in accordance with the highest pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and contains a National Drug Code for 100% confidence. Ingredients: globe triple antibiotic ointment contains the same active antibiotic ingredients as the leading name brand: neomycin, bacitracin and polymyxin. Infection protection: globe triple antibiotic Ointment helps to soothe painful cuts, scrapes, and burns while preventing infection.
4. CareAll #ad
144 Pack CareALL® Triple Antibiotic Ointment 0.9gr Foil Packet, Compare to The Active Ingredients of Leading Brand., First Aid Ointment for Minor Scratches and Wounds and Prevents Infection #adCareAll #ad
- Active ingreditents compare to the active ingredients of neosporin. Fda registered with ndc# national drug code number printed on packaging with LOT # and Expiration Date. 24 hour infection protection for minor wounds.
Active ingredients in each gram: Bacitracin Zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg equivalent to 3. 5mg of neomycin base, Polymyxin B Sulfate 5, 000 units. Single use each 09 gram foil packet is easy to dispense. First aid in the healing of Infections in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. For external Use Only.
5. Medique #ad
25 Per Box, Medique Products 22373 Triple Antibiotic Ointment.5 Gram #adMedique #ad
- Packaged in 05gm packets. Tamper evident sealed packets. Compare to Neosporin. Active ingredient bacitracin zinc 400 units, Neomycin Sulfate 5mg and Polymyxin-B 5000 units. 25 packets per box.
|Manufacturer||Medique Products #ad|
6. First Aid Only #ad
25 Count G460, First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment Pack #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Be prepared for any emergency: An antibiotic ointment to treat for any potential emergency at home, in the office or on the go. Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone. Pack contains: 25 individual packets to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns; individual packets are easy and convenient to use.
How to use: apply 2 to 3 times daily as the condition indicates and get the most benefit from it. Ideal for: offers an appropriate point of first aid care to treat minor wounds: cuts, scrapes, burns.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Aid Only #ad|
7. MED PRIDE #ad
Itchy/Dry Skin| 0.9g 144 Packets, Diaper Rash, Medpride Antibiotic Ointment| Bacitracin Zinc Ointment| Essential Antibiotic First-Aid Supplies for Home| Relief for Chaffing, Eczema, Dermatitis #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Prevents minor skin infections: our antibiotic ointment prevents bacterial growth that may lead to infections caused by small cuts, accidental punctures, scrapes or burns, making it one of the most useful ointments to have in your home at all times.
Zinc is an essential mineral found throughout our bodies that helps infection resistance and plays a highly important role in tissue repair. An ideal choice for diaper rash, our ointment can soothe your baby’s skin irritations fast and efficiently.
Must-have for new parents: creates a water-resistant coating that works especially well with irritated/ dry skin that allows for faster recuperation. First-aid essentials: the medpride bacitracin Zinc Ointment is a must have for every household as it can aid in very common situations like: chaffing, dermatitis, eczema, itchy or dry skin.
Enhanced results: the bacitracin component of our ointment is combined with Zinc. Prevents infection: antibiotic ointment with active ingredients that offers relief for minor skin irritations, itching/ rashes while also helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
8. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 60 Per Box #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Perfect to keep in your work vehicle to help prevent infection. Packets small enough to be stored anywhere. Helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Dose packets are ideal for fast application. Provides three-in-one strength.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
9. Neosporin #ad
Scrapes and Burns.5 Oz, Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Wound Care Treatment and The Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, Zinc for 24-Hour Infection Protection #adNeosporin #ad
- Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection. Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use.
Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing. To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily. 05-ounces of neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
10. Aquaphor #ad
14 Ounce, Aquaphor Healing Ointment Moisturizing Skin Protectant for Dry Cracked Hands Heels and Elbows Use After Hand Washing Oz Jar, bA, Fragrance Free #adAquaphor #ad
- Aquaphor healing Ointment is a white translucent to light yellow ointment. 1 essential solution for many skin care needs: Use as a lip moisturizer, hand cream, foot cream for dry cracked feet, minor wound care and much more.
Use aquaphor healing ointment over night as a hand cream for dry hands to restore moisture to enhance healing. Extreme weather conditions and frequent exposure to water, hand soap, and hand sanitizer can cause dry cracked hands and cuticles.
Preservative and fragrance free, specifically for sensitive skin and clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin.
Color variations occur due to the nature of the ingredients in the product, but do not affect product safety and performance. 14 ounce jar an the ideal size for the whole family. Different from a lotion or cream, this ointment nourishes skin while creating a protective barrier that allows for the flow of oxygen to create an ideal healing environment. Sulfate free.