As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Odie's Oil • Universal Finish for Wood • Leather • Plastic • Vinyl • Metal and More • 9 Ounce Glass Jar • Food Safe and Solvent Free Non Toxic Finish #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Up to 20 times the coverage as conventional finishes. Coverage will vary depending on wood density and porosity. You can use it as a friction polish! works on most any turning project you can imagine from pens, and pets! Super easy to use it requires no sanding or stripping in between coats or for retouching! Wipe on, bottle stoppers, Wait a while, Buff off!.
Odie's oil is great for all species of wood, exotic and domestic. Introducing Odies Oil, plastic, vinyl and metal. This finish has a unique honey-like consistency and a pleasant aroma.
Your surface with odies oil applied will actually get better with age, becoming more durable and more beautiful as time goes on. The hard part shouldn’t be the application process, solvent free, the food safe, concrete, non-toxic wood finish and wood stabilizer.
Coverage is approx. It really goes a long, long way. It’s safe for everybody: families, kids, give Odie's Oil a try. It contains natural uv inhibitors-sunscreen for your wood! If you’re a wood turner and want to bring out the best in your projects, vessels, bowls and a whole bunch more! odie's oil does not contain driers or toxic chemicals and is food safe. Feet per 9 oz jar based on American Cherry. 189 sq.
2. Walrus Oil #ad
Oil and Wax Finish for Tables, 16oz, and Woodworking Projects, Chairs, 100% Plant Based, WALRUS OIL, Furniture Butter #adWalrus Oil #ad
- Matte to Satin Finish. Made in USA. Polymerizing / Curing. 100% plant Based. Fda food-safe Ingredients.
3. Osmo #ad
OSMO Polyx Hard Wax Oil .75 L 25.3 Fl. Oz. #adOsmo #ad
- Osmo polyx-oil is a professional, Satin-Matte floor finish of particular durability and resistance for interior solid wood floors, cork, wood trim and panel goods. Meets wood's natural demands; Micro-porous, water-repellent, dirt and wear resistant.
4. ODIE'S #ad
Odie's Dark Oil #adODIE'S #ad
- Great for all species of wood, exotic and domestic. Doors, fine furniture, bowls, toys, floors, etc. Odie's dark contains natural UV inhibitors-sunscreen for your wood.
Formulated to work on even the oiliest of woods. Recommended for interior use. Odie's dark does not contain driers or toxic chemicals. Safe for everybody:families, kids, pets! .
5. HOPE'S #ad
Hope's 100% Pure Tung Oil, 32 Fl Oz, Waterproof Natural Wood Finish and Sealer #adHOPE'S #ad
- Multi use - amazing results on almost any surface that will allow the oil to penetrate - new unfinished wood, stripped wood, concrete floors and countertops, stone, weathered wood, even brick, and cast iron. Protects - resistant to moisture, oil, alcohol, and everyday wear for lasting beauty and protection; lasts many times longer than mineral oil and wax based products.
100% pure tung oil- hope's tung oil is the “best of the best” pure Tung oil grades.
Great for food contact surfaces - since tung oil is considered non-toxic when dry, butcher blocks, wooden bowls, countertops, wooden utensils, it is great for cutting boards, and more. Easy to use - tung oil is a natural oil recognized by craftsmen to offer the ultimate hand-rubbed finish for all fine woods; just wipe on and allow the oil to cure at room temperature.
Permeates - unlike other finishes that form a film on the wood’s surface, cures to a flexible non-oily solid, tung oil penetrates deep into the wood fibers, and becomes part of the wood itself. We only use premium oil, pressed from the best Tung nut crops from growers around the world.
6. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Thirteen Chefs Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks, Food Safe and Made in The USA #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Protection - use this mineral oil for cutting board restoration and protection to prevent cracking and drying. Treatment - a single bottle of mineral oil for wood cutting boards can last for years! A Thirteen Chefs 1oz oil treatment every 3 months is all you need for a cutting board up to 18".
Apply generously with a rag or by hand and let sit for 4 hours. Made in the usa - our 100% pure food grade mineral oil for cutting board cleaning undergoes regular safety testing and is bottled in FDA compliant facilities in the United States.
Food grade - this butcher block conditioner is lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards, and is also colorless, odorless, tasteless, and gluten free.
It also magically restores your knives, kitchen appliances, and more! Easy application - this butcher block oil has a push-applicator cap and squeeze-bottle design that makes maintenance a breeze.
7. Howard Products #ad
16 Fl Oz, Howard Products FW0016 Wood Polish & Conditioner, Orange, 16 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Introduces conditioning oils that “feed” the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading. For use on antiques, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, dining tables, etc. Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood.
The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish. Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax. Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
|Brand||Howard Products #ad|
|Manufacturer||Howard Products #ad|