As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. kimipapa #ad
With Greenhouse PotRlc. Monthatip White, 11” Indoor Orchid For House and Office DecorationNOT in Bloom When Shipped, Kimipapa Live Orchid Plants Insanity, Rare Cattleya Orchid Fragrant When Blooms #adkimipapa #ad
- Add phosphorus fertilizer or potassium fertilizer once in 15~20 days during the growth period of orchids. Second, and pay attention not to accumulate water. Cut off the dead leaves, dead roots and diseased branches and leaves. Third, the orchid likes sunlight, and water after the soil is dry, keep the soil moist, and it is best to irradiate with diffused light and avoid direct light.
Plant will produce lovely flowers in season（as picture. Our plants are grown by experts and hand selected for your order, so you receive a high quality plant, every time.
How to grow choose sandy soil that is well drained and rich in organic matter to cultivate on orchids. Perfect gift this beautiful living orchid is perfect for all holidays, Father's Day and Thanksgiving, especially Mother's Day, a great gift for family, friends and loved ones to grow with your loved ones! Celebrate any occasion with our plant delivery.
Other orhids please note that more varieties of orchids will be available in the near future, including Cattleya, Hooded Orchids, Mandarin Orchids, Dendrobiums and more, our goal is to provide you with unique and rare orchids from the USA!. Grown by experts kimipapa plants shop is your one-stop shop for beautiful greenery. Our quality is guaranteed. Plant lover this is a dynamic awesome orchid that is great for any collection! Very great flowers expected on a Bloom size plant.
2. CHUXAY GARDEN #ad
CHUXAY GARDEN 20 Seeds Blue Gloxinia Flowering Houseplant Fragrant Rare Blue Flower Great for Garden and Patio Low-Maintenance #adCHUXAY GARDEN #ad
- Place the pot in a plastic bag and seal the top to keep the soil moist and the air humid. The seeds will germinate in three or four days. Seeds need light to germinate, so don't bury them. Attracts hummingbirds and butterflies.
Use. Most commonly grown as a house plant but can be taken outside in summer. Hardiness zone. 11-12. When to plant. Spring. Grow. Moisten the soil and press the seeds gently onto the surface. It is sometimes known as "Canterbury bells". Feature. The plant is a herb with large nodding, purple, mint-scented flowers.
3. VISTATU #ad
100+ Climbing Jasmine Flower Seeds Fragrant Plant for Planting Garden Home Four Seasons Evergreen Silver Jasmine Garden Balcony Climbing Flower Non-GMO #adVISTATU #ad
- Planting method: after soaking the seeds for 4 hours, sow the seeds into the soil and keep the soil moist, you can cover it with soil of plant ash to increase the nutrition. Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it.
Garden decor, used in bridal bouquets, The blooms are a favorite in weddings, corsages and decorations. Water with a watering can or garden hose to saturate the soil without flooding it. Made in usa - it makes excellent gifts for moms, or can not germinate, adults and gardening gifts for men.
Jasmine plants typically grow as sprawling vines trained to climb or kept trimmed into tidy mounds of handsome foliage. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike.
Share with your family and friends its happiness from germination to flowering and fruiting. If the package is damaged, in insufficient quantity, please contact us to replace it for you. Cultivating difficulty Degree: Very Easy, grow fastly. Use: the flowers are long lasting and sweetly scented. Jasmine has a lightly scented, white romantic flower and your garden will be the center of attention. 100+ jasmine seeds for planting.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Asiatic Star Jasmine Plant -Trachelosperumum, 2.5" Pot, FRAGRANT #ad9GreenBox #ad
- In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant.
Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly.
Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Approximately grows up to 1. 6 to 9. 8 ft in height. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox.
5. T-shin #ad
Jasmine Living Seedling Fragrant Plant Grown Green Tea Perennial Garden Indoor Bonsai Plant No Experience Required Easy to Grow No Pot Include #adT-shin #ad
- We provide a strong rooted jasmine seedling, which has rich roots and is very easy to plant. In order to protect the survival rate of the seedling, we will remove the branches and leaves. After the plant is finalized, put the flowerpot in the sunny place, and spray water to moisturize in summer to avoid poor growth of flowers and leaves.
It is very popular for gardening. Before planting, and the soil mixed with pastoral soil, and irrigate the soil before planting. Jasmine is suitable for growing in humus rich soil, add appropriate base fertilizer, river sand and chaff ash is more favorable for planting jasmine.
Jasmine is a very beautiful flower, flowering from May to August, single leaves, with opposite leaves, papery leaves, and fruit from July to September.
After transplanting, and the growth shall resume after a week of slowing down. The planting time of jasmine is spring or autumn. It is a famous raw material for scented tea and important essence. These two seasons are suitable for planting jasmine, the jasmine seedlings shall be watered thoroughly, maintained in a cool and ventilated place, and the call rate is high. Jasmine flowers are very fragrant. Jasmine can be pruned all year round. If the branches and leaves are overgrown, they need to be trimmed.
6. Carolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
25 White Japanese Lilac Seeds Extremely Fragrant/ Original Version #adCarolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
- Botanical Name: Syringa reticulata. Height: 35 feet usda hardiness Zones: 4 - 7. Water needs: Moist Soil. Exposure: full Sun to Partial Shade. Drought tolerant. Multiple orders of the same product will be packaged in one packet to save on waste.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, Perfect Plants Confederate Jasmine Live Plant, 1 Gallon Pot #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Live confederate jasmine is a beautifully-fragrant, Jasmine vine incredibly easy to grow and maintain. Mature height: 10-12ft | mature width: 4Ft, garden wire, Confederate Jasmine is easy to manipulate with garden steaks, or plant clips.
Jasmine plants love the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape that receives full sun and partial shade throughout the day.
This hardy vine is easy to shape along fence-lines, walls, decks, mailboxes, gazebos, benches, Trellises, and hand-rails. This plant features cascading lime-green foliage with pale, pinwheel flowers that release a heavy spring aroma.
8. Southern Living Plant Collection #ad
White Fragrant Blooms and Glossy Green Foliage, 2.5 Quart, Southern Living Plant Collection Jubilation Gardenia #adSouthern Living Plant Collection #ad
- Growing zone info: this gardenia will thrive outdoors in USDA Zones 7-10 In Zones 6 and below this plant should be grown in containers and moved indoors during the Winter.
Sunlight exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade. Uses: accent, hedge, foundation, Mass Plantings, Container, Mixed Bed. Mature size: 3-4 feet Tall X 3-4 Feet Wide. Feature: the jubilation Gardenia flowers with fragrant white double-form blooms. Planting instructions: water before planting | plant in full sun to part shade | dig hole 2X the width of pot | Plant 1-2″ above ground soil level, then add more soil if needed | Mulch 1-2″ deep around plant, backfill hole with soil | Water deeply to settle, avoiding area closest to stem.
Foliage: Glossy green evergreen leaves. Package size: 4. 0 pounds | plant will be approximately 7-12 inches Tall in a 2. 5 quart Pot.
|Brand||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Living Plant Collection #ad|
|Warranty||We guarantee the delivery of only live, healthy plants to your doorstep. If, for some reason, you believe the plant you receive is not a live and healthy specimen, please take a photo immediately, and email to [email protected]. Plants found to not be healthy or alive, or plants found to be damaged in shipping -- if reported within seven days of shipping -- will be replaced. We will do our best to not ship plants during extreme weather months such as winter, however understanding your own weather conditions is your responsibility. If your area is extremely cold or hot during a particular month, and you choose to order, you are assuming the risk of the safe arrival of live plants to you. Please be sure to instruct your mailman on proper placement of such packages to avoid prolonged temperature exposure. Customer takes full and sole responsibility for providing care to the plants once in your possession. Customer agrees to open the box and take care of the plants received immediately. Failure of live plants to thrive is the sole responsibility of the customer. No refunds nor replacement plants are provided. However, please do feel free to contact us for planting and care assistance if you need additional guidance. Thanks, and happy gardening!|
9. The Succulent Cult #ad
House Plant for Home Office Decoration, Live Succulent 4" Sedum "Little Missy" Variegated, Succulents Plants Live, Party Favor Gift by The Succulent Cult, DIY Projects, Succulent Plants Fully Rooted #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back and most of the time pretty fast so there is no need to be alarmed. Succulents bring a colorful addition to your home with the benefits of minimal watering and low maintenance to fit your busy lifestyle. Let your imagination run wild in creating something original and personal.
Plants should immediately be taken out of the box upon delivery and Lightly watered if soil is dry. B>size: succulents come in 4"-6" pots depending on your desired selection from above fully rooted in soil. B> important info to consider: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year.
B>unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas. Always keep your plants away from direct sun and only keep them in partial sun/shaded areas. B> licensed greenhouse grown plants: have confidence in ordering from a ca licensed greenhouse succulent and cactus Nursery.
Put them on display in geometric vases, dinner table centerpieces, unconventional planters such as baskets, birdhouses, lanterns, to wall mounts, or even desk decor. Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, some grow wider, shorter, taller, trailing etc. B> tracking delivery: please keep track of the package once shipped to ensure it is received when the carriers delivers and isn’t left out longer than it needs to as this may cause damage to your plants.