As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
6 Count, Ever Ready First Aid Porta Sharps Transportable Sharps Container with Locking Mechanism #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Keep in backpacks and purses to deposit used glucose / insulin testing supplies while on the go. Perfect for used syringes, as well as used lancets and test strips. Once sharp is contained with a locked lid risk of sharp stick is eliminated.
6 count - this order is for 6 Ever Ready Porta Sharps Containers. The heavy weight plastic bottom has been tested and proved puncture resistant 510K Cleared.
Portable convenient size – the 1. 25” x 6” size ensures it fits easily into carry bags for emS, Fire/Rescue and Nursing for containment of used IV catheters and smaller syringes. Leak resistant locking cap - the leak-resistant cap offers a secure closure between uses when properly closed and the new locking lid ensures containment of contents when full.
The large disposal opening easily accommodates small syringes and other sharps waste. Safe one-handed operation - the ever ready porta sharps container features a simple, catheters, one-handed operation to open and close the disposal opening.
2. AdirMed #ad
Shuttle Container with Locking Mechanism, Adir 6-Pack Sharps & Needle Disposal Container #adAdirMed #ad
- Protective opening - accommodating used sharps waste, this container is designed to protect against accidental exposure and unauthorized removal of used and discarded items. Use it for safe disposal of needles, etc.
Lightweight and compact- transportable, blades razors, pen needles, syringes, handy and safe to use, this container is perfect for disposing used sharps safely. To ensure secure disposal of sharps waste, this container is made using sturdy, puncture-resistant plastic.
Durable construction. Portable - this sharps container is handy and works great for people with Diabetes who need to be regularly monitored.
Sharps must be properly disposed to prevent the spread of infectious diseases and eliminate the risk of catching sharps' stings. Welcome to the aDIR World!!100% satisfiyed: with adir med your are always covered, and We Are Proud To Have You As A Customer. Pipettes, vacutainers, lancets, scalpels, glass slides and the like.
3. BTravel Savvy #ad
Sharps Container for Travel #adBTravel Savvy #ad
- Perfect for traveling and on the go usage. Small, lightweight and compact. Easy to use and store. Ideal for diabetics.
4. Dynarex #ad
Transportable Sharps Container with Locking Mechanism 3 #adDynarex #ad
- Designed to hold syringes. Single use. Conveniently fits into bags for EMS. Temporary closure with final locking feature.
5. Glucology #ad
Red Glucology™ Travel Sharps Disposal Container | Specially Designed for Diabetic Needles and Test Strips | Compact Size for Travel and Daily Personal Use | Bio-Hazard Lock | 3 Pack #adGlucology #ad
- It's a portable sharps container travel size, convenient to use at work or when on the move. The small needle disposal container is easy to dispose of safely. Diabetic needle disposal container suitable for pen needles and test strips, with a secure locking mechanism.
The travel size sharps container holds up to 25 needle tips, as well as used lancets and test strips. Suitable for all sizes of insulin pen needles and strips.
6. NEEDJING #ad
4-Pack Sharps Container（1/2 Quart）,Sharps Needle Disposal Containers,Biohazard Containers Sharps Box Small Sharps Container Needle Disposal Box #adNEEDJING #ad
- 2. Easy for using—unique rotating box cover design, bring you more convenient experience, rotating box cover can open or close sharps container. 4. Installation—fasten the lid to the box body, do not rotate it to close during using, the lid is not rotated up but fastened downwards requiring some strength.
The red area of the lid can be rotated, it cannot be opened again after closing.
3. Strong and durable—the biohazard container is made of new high-density polypropylene material without PVC, which has properties of puncture resistance, no leakage, no rupture and no normal opened after closing.5
5. Permanently close—close off the red area and you can hear a click as you close it. 1. Widely used—width:4. 53in/11. 5cm;height:4. 72in/12cm, it's for collecting small infusion sets, various blades, small disposable needles;Small medical glass products, suture needles and other sharp instruments;Blood transfusion set and other objects that contact blood.
7. OAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
OakRidge Products 1 Quart Size Pack of 3 Sharps Disposal Container, Approved for Home and Professional use #adOAKRIDGE PRODUCTS #ad
- Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h. Great for business - designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container. Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, lancets, scalpels, blades razors, needles with syringes, pen needles, etc.
Great for home-. Compare first - our competitor's "1 quart" products look very similar but they are actually about 20% smaller than ours.
Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, temporary closure for safety, or luggage. Lightweight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use. Our product is really a full 1 quart in size.
Ideal for diabetics. Oakridge would never mislead our customers. We are a US manufacturer. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, gym bag, and snap locks for final disposal. Gold standard in sharps containers - this the same product we sell to doctors and hospitals all over the country. The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces.
8. Unimed-Midwest #ad
Unimed-Midwest 1 Quart Flip Top Sharps Container, Red, 6.3" x 4.5" x 4.3" #adUnimed-Midwest #ad
- Flip-top lid locks for final disposal. Empty containers can be nested to save storage space. Hinged lid provides temporary closure when container is not in use and permanent closure for final disposal.
Use wall brackets sold separately to free up valuable counter space. Designed to limit accidental or intentional access to used sharp items.
9. OakRidge Products #ad
1 Quart Size Pack of 3 | Oakridge Products Sharps Container with Flip Lid | for Diabetics #adOakRidge Products #ad
- Safe to autoclave or incinerate. The vertical drop maximizes useable container volume while providing a space saving option for totes, carts and work spaces. Clear lid allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal.
Meets or exceeds cdc standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection. Designed for use by phlebotomists or others who need a small transportable container.
Light weight and compact - perfect for traveling and on the go use. Robust design - constructed of puncture and impact resistant material. Great for home use -. Ideal for diabetics. Great for businesses - cdc approved.
Product dimensions: 4"L X 4"W X 6. 25" h. Keeps contaminated waste safe from pets and small children - Safe disposal of needles, blades razors, pen needles, lancets, scalpels, needles with syringes, etc. Fits easily into a medium sized purse backpack, gym bag, or luggage. Fits perfectly on bathroom countertops. Product is labeled with Biohazard warning and usage instruction on the container, no instruction sheet to lose.